Blog Archive

Monday, March 15, 2010

Amy Cornwell Designs

I recently did a Trade on Etsy with AmyCornwell designs. Amy was so great to work with! I was super excited when she agreed to do a trade with me! I decided that I wanted the Boy Body custom name necklace. She shipped it within 3 days of us agreeing on the trade. (did I mention it was customized?) Talk about quick service!
I got it in the mail a couple days later, and I was not disappointed! It is so cute!

(sorry for the not so great picture)
Don't you love it! If you are looking for cute, reasonably priced hand stamped jewelry, I suggest you head over to Amy's Etsy Site and check it out! I wish I had more money so I could buy more stuff! Amy was great to work with, responded to all my emails within hours, and I will definitely work with her again!

No comments: