Blog Archive

Thursday, February 11, 2010

So tired...

Jack hasn't been sleeping very well lately. He had his longest stretch in the past few nights last night, and it was like 3 1/2 hours. I don't get it... We went to visit my parents last weekend, and he slept 10 hours through the night the first night, then only woke up once the next night! Why won't he sleep like that at home? Drives me crazy!

Yesterday was nice, because I had the day off from babysitting Keaton (a 16 month old I babysit 7:30-2:30 every other week.) I was able to get some stuff done. Now I have all the laundry washed but in baskets waiting to get put away. I want to get the dining room cleaned and some goodies made so we can enjoy a nice valentines day meal at the table instead of on the couch, but I am not sure that will happen. I will have to get a lot done after Keaton goes home today. I will have Cameron (a 4 year old) all day tomorrow, plus keaton and Jack, so I won't be able to get much done then!

Speaking of Valentines day, I am going to just make Josh's favorite meal (lasagna!) and we are going to spend the evening at home. Maybe if the weather is nice we will go for a nice long walk earlier in the day. I don't know if I'll ever really want to go out on valentines day. All the restaurants are just too crowded! Who knows, maybe I will change my mind, but for now, we enjoy the holiday at home. =)

What are your plans for valentines day?

1 comment:

Dimes2Vines said...

It is difficult when the baby doesn't sleep but it will get better - after 10 children, I can say that with confidence!
Stopping by from Fri Follows - I'm a new follower! Love to have you stop by:
http://dimes2vines.com