Blog Archive

Sunday, February 21, 2010

7 months old!

I can't believe my little guy is 7 months old today! (of course I start every entry about his age like that... hehe) But seriously... Where is the time going? Someone needs to tell it to slow down. I miss my immobile little 7 lb baby... Makes me want another one already! Just kidding.... kinda...

Anyways, Back to Jack... 7 months old!

Dearest baby... You are growing up so fast! You are learning new things every day! You babble and make noises all the time, including saying dadadada (even though you have no clue what you are saying yet!)

You are eating all kinds of new foods and liking most of them. You especially love apples and bananas! We've started pureeing veggies and stuff for you, and you aren't too sure of the texture, but you are slowly getting used to it. =) The only thing you really don't like is avocados... but we're going to keep trying!


You started rolling from Back to belly the other day, and now you are a rolling machine! You set your mind on something, and you can get there! It will only be a matter of time before you are crawling. You've already started pushing yourself up with your arms!


You have such a personality and love to laugh! Your daddy is the best at making you laugh. You are super ticklish too!


You are reaching for and grabbing everything! Mommy can't eat or talk on the phone while holding you without you trying to get whatever it is I have. =)


You are such a smart baby, and It is so fun watching you learn and interact with the world around you! I experience new things with you every day, and am seeing things from a whole new perspective. I am so glad I'm your mommmy, and I love you very very much!



1 comment:

Welcome! said...

My first baby had cheeks JUST LIKE THOSE! He's 15 now and I still remind him about how kissable he is. Such precious days you are in! Don't blink!