Blog Archive

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Crazy dream

So, I had this crazy creepy dream last night. Maybe I watch too much Criminal minds... I don't know....

I don't remember where I was, but I remember all the sudden this masked guy in black shows up in front of me with a knife. I look over to the table next to me and grab a knife off of it, but then all the sudden the room goes dark. a few seconds later I am being stabbed in the back.
The weirdest part of all? I woke up feeling like someone had their hand pressing into my throat, and I could literally feel the pressure of the knife in my back, though I didn't feel any pain.

Has anyone else had a dream like this? It was so real, and waking up with those feelings literally freaked me out. And for a second, I almost felt like there was something in the room with me, and I sat for a few minutes just listening to Jack breathe to make sure he was fine.

I don't recall being creeped out by a dream like that in a very long time...

No comments: