Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

M.I.A.

Sorry I've been m.i.a. lately. =) I have been busy lately...

This past weekend, we went to my parent's house for our family Christmas celebrations. Saturday we went to my cousins house, and did a gift exchange with my grandma, aunts, uncles and cousins.
Sunday, my family went to church, then came home, opened presents, then went out to eat. Jack got tons of toys, books and a couple blankets, I got some clothes, a couple books, a dutch oven and pressure cooker, a Chris Tomlin CD, a purse, and a necklace.

Yesterday Jack turned 5 months old! He is getting so big! He is about 16 1/2 lbs and 25 1/2 inches. He is still right in the 50th percentile for height and weight. He also recently discovered his feet. It is so cute, he grabs them every chance he gets. He is getting close to sitting up on his own too.

I also got a letter from unemployment saying they denied me benefits. I am appealing it, but until then we are really cutting back on things. We are canceling our Dish network, and we are planning on moving next month into a cheaper townhouse. It is bigger though, so that will be nice. =) I was also able to qualify for WIC, so they are helping with formula and a little bit of food, which helps. Formula is expensive!

I am looking into how to get a childcare license so I can to in home daycare. (one or two children) to help with income. It is really hard to find jobs right now (though I am looking)

So anyways, that's what's been going on with us the past week. I will try and update more...
I will leave you with some pictures from this weekend! =)






No comments: