Blog Archive

Saturday, November 7, 2009

What?

I missed 2 days... and only 4 days into NaBloPoMo... I'm lame. Haha.

We are visiting some friends up in Redding this weekend. We drove up yesterday. I am so glad we have a baby that does pretty well in the car. By the end of the 4 hour trip he was ready to be out of his carseat, but a short stop and stretch, and he fell asleep for the last half hour. =)

So yeah, I had planned blogs for the last 2 days, but totally forgot to post them, and now I can't even remember what I was going to post!

Funny story....

Last night, we made a run to the store. I had just fed and changed Jack, so I left the diaper bag at the house. Big mistake! we were at the store, and Josh was holding Jack, and all the sudden, I hear "Eww, Ew! Babe! Ew!" I look over, and Josh is holding Jack out, and there is a big spot on Jack's pajamas where his diaper had leaked poo. And we didn't have anything! So we took his bib off and put it over the spot until we got back and could change him. Lesson learned... Never leave home without at least a clean diaper and change of clothes. ;-)

No comments: