Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3 weeks old!

Wow, I can't believe Jack is 3 weeks old already! (sorry I haven't posted in a whole week!) In one way, it seems like the time has flown by, and the other part seems like it's already been much longer!
He is getting to the point where he is more alert and looking around more. He is awake more during the day too, which is nice, but makes it even harder to get stuff done. Heck, it is 3:45, and I just finished lunch...
Things have been going pretty good with him. He is still gassy a lot, and last night he was pretty much inconsolable... until he finally poo'd after not going for around a week... then he was out like a light and slept for about 4 hours.
He is sleeping between 2 and 5 hours at night... but most of the time he sleeps for about 3 hours... and will be up for an hour or two. It has been hard sleep wise, at least for me, because I can't just fall asleep quickly... it takes me a while, so usually I will finally fall asleep, and he will wake up an hour later. And Josh is such a sound sleeper that he doesn't hear him at all. (and he can't feed him anyways...)
But overall, he is a good baby, and the more time I spend at home with him, the more I really don't want to go back to work. We are still looking and praying that we can find Josh a better job with benefits, but who knows...
Anyways, here are a couple pictures from this week! Enjoy!


2 comments:

Robin and Stephen said...

Oh my goodness, I just love his little feet in this last pic. Handsome little guy!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful baby! I love his little toes all spread out and stretching.