Blog Archive

Friday, September 5, 2008

Diamonds are a girls best friend!

I got a diamond today!

Thanks to miss Downtown Southern, Sarah!

So the rules of this award are, you have to pass it on to 7 other wonderful blogs! So here they are in no particular order.....

The Royal Phoenix Family because I love reading about their lives with a baby on the way, not to mention the fact that I grew up with Matt. Kate always has me laughing with her fun posts!

Vintage Dutch Girl is another with a baby on the way... And I love reading her fun posts about their family and little boy. =)

Life as I know it
is my friend Renee's blog. They are buying a house! yay! When we haven't seen each other in a while, I always look to her blog for updates! hehe. =)

Skrodevoli three words: I ♥ Christy. =)

The Prep-E Girl
makes me want to be a preppy east coast girl. ;-) haha. Ok, not really, but I love reading her blog and seeing all the cute preppy things she posts!

Puttin' on the G.R.I.T.S. Is a super fun southern girl blog. I love reading about her life with her boyfriend 'country' and all the fun things they get to do. =)

The Super Secret Vault Stephanie is a writer. I love reading her stories about everything under the sun. Her scorpion stories (she lives in the desert) make me vow to never move to Arizona. haha. Another great read!

Thanks to all of my bloggie friends! I could only pick 7, but I love you all, and read you all almost daily, even if I don't comment so much (I am working on it!)
If I could, I would give this to all of you! **HUGS**