Blog Archive

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm still alive...

Promise! I have just been working and busy doing stuff and haven't really had anything really good to blog about. =)
Work is going good, I am continually learning, and am getting better and better. I think my favorite thing to do at work is filling prescriptions. (the counting, bottling and labeling...) I don't know why, but I just like that aspect of it.
And I am getting better with drug names. It is confusing at our place though, cause instead of organizing everything in alphabetical order, everything is organized in brand name alphabetical order. So all the generics are in alphabetical order based on their brand equivalent. (so levothyroxin is next to Synthroid, because it is generic for synthroid.) see? confusing! Luckily we have a generic-brand cheat book. =)
Well, I have to go get ready for work! Later!

3 comments:

Erin said...

How did you make your cute little header?

-E

Lizze said...

I think Elliott Richard is developing a crush on you. He just ran over and kissed your profile picture. Too stinking cute! :)

**Melissa** said...

If work has been stopping you from blogging, it's ok. But if you have forgotten about us then that's just plain BAD! Ha ha

I just tagged you, so there's something to write about! Yay! Can't wait to read your list ;-)