Blog Archive

Friday, July 11, 2008

A public apology...

It was recently brought to my attention that my "private thoughts" blog was not private like I thought it was. I had set it to be viewable only to me, but somehow it was made public.
It was me ranting about things when I was frustrated, upset and overwhelmed. And while I am not apologizing for how I felt at the time, I am apologizing to those whom my words hurt. You know who you are, and I am sorry.
It was not my intention in the least for anyone besides myself to be able to read those words.
So again, I am sorry.

I am however, upset that this was not brought to my attention by the person I hurt, but rather someone I do not know emailed my husband calling me immature and selfish. That hurt me. Please, when you have a problem with me, email me yourself, don't go and tell everyone else.

1 comment:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Katrina- I am really enjoying reading your blog! The Christmas in July Swap is going to be so fun! I am working on some fun ideas for you.:-) Lori