Blog Archive

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Country Fried....

So today I had round steak on the menu for dinner, but I had no clue what to do with it, so I went online!
I found a recipe for country fried steak with gravy that looked good, so I decided to try it! I have never made country fried steak, and I have never made a homemade gravy of any kind! The recipe called for cube steak, but I thought it would be fine with round steak. it came out good! I didn't tenderize the meat, which would have made it a little better, but overall it was good for a first attempt.
But the best part? The gravy! I made some kick-ass gravy! I was so proud of myself. SO I had to share. =)
Looks yummy, huh? and so not healthy! haha


Here is the link for the recipe:
Click Here!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

My family would LOVE this meal. I am going to try it out soon. Thanks for sharing. :)