Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

20 things about me...

Basic

What is your favorite color(s)? Kelly Green, Pink, Light blue, chocolate brown
“Shabby chic” vs. “straight, clean lines” – what’s more you? I dont know, but probably more shabby chic
Where’s your favorite vacation destination? Maui (I love Hawaii!)
Pick ONE: shoes, clothes, purses. Purses (Easiest to shop for!)
Describe yourself in three (3) words. easygoing, easily amused, creative

Music:

Favorite song of all time? I like so many...
What is one song you secretly really like that no one would believe you if you told them? "I like big butts and I cannot lie..."
What would you consider the “theme song” of your life? I don't know...
If you could see any concert – what would it be? maybe the Warped Tour
Name the radio station most commonly playing in your car. What’s the genre? Alice 96.5 It is a mix... alternative, pop, etc.

Holiday

What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
What food item is your holiday not complete without? Stuffing and sweet potatoes
What’s your favorite holiday memory? when I found my dad out putting together a toy on christmas eve.
Is there a holiday tradition that you cherish? If so, what is it? going and cutting down a christmas tree
Lights: colored or white? I prefer white, unless they are the old style Bug bulbed ones.

Deep Thoughts

If you could get advice from any woman (dead or alive), who would it be? my mom
Name three (3) “simple pleasures” in your life. photography, tv, cooking
What is your dream job – be honest! an Aerial Photographer
If you could play any character on TV or in the movies, which one would you pick? The girl on "the big bang theory" ... great show!
What car would you most like to be the “spokes model” for? Saturn. Haha (Hey, I really want a vue!)

No comments: