Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Who are you?

I can't remember if I have actually posted a blog like this before, but I know there are lots of people who read my blog or stop by, thanks to my handy dandy Google Analytics.

So I am asking (or Begging, for you to leave a comment. Tell me who you are, leave a link to your blog. Something! I want to know who all you weird people out there who read my blog are. ;-) *just kidding on the weird part* hehe.

Show me some love!

And a HUGE Thanks to those of you who comment regularly. You make me smile! =D

2 comments:

Speckledpup said...

I am a pup. The speckledpup to be quite specific.

Come visit me.
http://thespeckledpup.blogspot.com

email me at the_speckledpup at yahoo dot com and I'll tell you how to put money in my pay pal account.
I'll also tell you where I park my car so you can wash it and wax it and vacuum it out....please.

Crazymamaof6 said...

i stopped by!