Blog Archive

Friday, May 9, 2008

Thank God it's Friday!

Seriously... this week has been one of those "Really tiring even though it flew by" type of weeks. Does that make sense? I am just exausted and so glad I get to sleep in tommorrow. I bought some bacon and pepper jack cheese so I can make some yummy omlets for breakfast in the morning.
Oh, did I mention that I am on the low-carb diet? yeah... so I can eat all the bacon and eggs I want. hehe. But seriously. I have been on it for 3 days now, and I am doing good. My brother is getting married on the 25th, and I am in the wedding, so I am trying to stick to no-carb until after then, then I will start slowly adding back in the good carbs like whole grains and fruits and stuff. But I am proud of myself. I have managed to stick with it for 3 days already, and usually I get fed up and give up within the first couple days.
So anyways, tomorrow we are going to sleep in, and then try and get some cleaning and organizing done. Maybe take the dog to the dog park, or the walking trail. Then we have church and bible study tomorrow night.
So yeah, thats the plan! Until next time!

No comments: