Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Tuesday....

maybe?

Well, we made it through the weekend. The wedding was nice, my brother and his new wife are now in Hawaii.... and I am not jealous at all... ok, maybe a little.... or a lot...

Anyways, For some reason, when I woke up yesterday, my hand was itchy. The whole palm of my left hand just itched like crazy, and it wouldn't stop... I tried hydrocortizone cream, lamisil... as the day progressed, it started hurting, and almost burning.... it even woke me up a couple times last night. It still is bothering me, and it kinda comes and goes. I have no clue what it is... it isn't red or rashy... well, maybe a little red from scratching it, but that is all. I don't know. I just know it is bugging the crap out of me.

I am stuck at work all day today. :-p I really with I could have slept in. I didn't sleep too good over the weekend, and I am exhausted. and tomorrow, I have my dentist appointment in the morning so they can finish my root canal. Hopefully that goes well.

Pray that the buyer we have for our jeep goes through! If it does, I am buying a new vacuum cleaner! hehe. (I need it!) that, and we are paying off some debt, which is always nice.

hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: