Blog Archive

Monday, January 21, 2008

resolutions

So, I know it's late, but I wanted to write down some resolutions. Well, maybe we should call them "changes I am trying to make" since resolutions never work...

1. Stop Drinking Soda - because diet is just as bad for you. I am limiting myself to only when we go out to eat or special occassions. (I haven't had soda in a week... yay me!)

2. Stop Snacking between meals - this will be hardest for me... my brain is always telling me I am hungry... even when I am not.

3. Go walking at least 4 times a week with at least 2 times being an hour or longer

4. Keep better track of our finances (and stop spending money on things we don't need! haha.)

5. Lose weight - I want to at least get back to the pre-wedding size but better yet would be the before I moved to TN size. haha. Numbers 1-3 should help with that.

6. learn how to sew - I am starting with curtains for our living room.... when you come visit, don't laugh! ;-)

7. get my crafts business going (jewelry, card making, scarves, baby blankets) Need anything? let me know!

8. Manage to sell enough tupperware to feed my addiction. It really is addicting... they have some awesome stuff! you should check it out! haha.

9. Find a good church and get involved. This should be number one. We have been slacking in this area.

10. Try and find a good paying job with benefits (we need benefits!!!)

11. Be content with my life the way it is. (but not stop trying to better it in ways I am able)

That's all for now... I am sure there will be more, but I think this is a pretty decent list. =)

No comments: