Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

sickness

Jack is finally starting to feel better, though he is still coughing a lot, and pretty congested (better than throwing up all over though!) and still has some diarrhea...

But now Josh is sick. He missed work today, and from the looks of it will miss tomorrow too. I hate this! Why do things like this happen during the month when he is already having to miss time for my sister's graduation, and having to take off for memorial day? Money is tight enough as it is... I just pray some miracle happens and we are still able to pay our bills! =) At least he is going to work saturday to make up for one missed day... that just leaves oh 2 1/2 more...

I am still praying I don't get it bad. I have had some symptoms here and there, but nothing bad. Thank God. I don't know what I would do if I was that sick. I know it would be almost impossible to take care of Jack...


Don't forget to check out my Spring Fling Giveaway Event!

No comments: